Hey Girl Powerettes! Anyone still obsessed with ‘All About That Bass’?! Well at GPHQ, we’re still pumping Meghan Trainor’s big hit! In this Colour My World, you guys sent in AMAZING pieces of the Brit songstress and we’re super excited to share our top three…
And the winner is… REBECCA! You are a talented artist, so keep up the great work! You can expect a mystery prize coming to you soon!
Girl Powerettes, you guys are the most talented bunch of artists! We received amazing artworks of Colour My World: Jessie J and The GP Team are super impressed with your entries! Let’s take a look at our top three…
And the WINNER is… SHINUKI! Congratulations on your winning piece! You can expect a fabulous prize to arrive very soon!
Each Friday we’re sharing our favourite things from the week with you! This might include new music we’re loving, websites we’re totes addicted to, snacks we’re munching on, or cute things we’ve bought… or are saving up to buy! You get the idea.
So are you ready? ‘Cause here we go…
1. Katy Perry performed at the Superbowl this week, which is sorta like the grand final for American Football. She was super duper amazing, as always, totally oozing with GIRL POWER! You go, girl! Here’s a clip so you can check it out for yourself… (ps. we are LOVING the dancing sharks, so so cute!)
2. Katy’s best friend Rihanna is BACK with a brand new song! Woo hoo! This time, RiRi has partnered up with Kanye West and music legend Sir Paul McCartney (he used to be a Beatle!) for ‘FourFiveSeconds’. We’re really digging this track, what do you think?
3. This year one of my new year’s resolutions was trying to eat healthy with lots of yummy fruit and veggies. This salad is DELISH – I make it for my lunch at least once a week! You can find the recipe here
Yummy sweet potato, quinoa & mango salad!
4. This week I’m obsessed with buying stickers! I use them in my diary to keep organized, or I stick them on cards and letters for friends. My currents faves:
These super cute puffy stickers are from Kikki K!
Totally obsessed with these tutti fruity stickers from Typo :D
5. I’m just a bit excited about JURASSIC WORLD, a new movie that’s coming out in June. If you’ve seen Jurassic Park you’ll know the story – scientists bring dinosaurs back to life! In this flick they build a Disneyland-like dinosaur theme park… but things start to go wrong. Like scary-dinosaurs-on-the-loose-and-eating-people wrong. Here’s the new trailer for the flick which just came out this week!
Each Friday we will try to share our favourite things from the week with you! This might include new music we’re loving, websites we’re totes addicted to, snacks we’re munching on, or cute things we’ve bought… or are saving up to buy! You get the idea.
So are you ready? ‘Cause here we go…
1. This YouTube video makes me giggle! Introducing Ed SheerChin:
2. I just bought this necklace at Sportsgirl and I’m completely obsessed with it! If you want to get your mitts on one of these pretty babies click here
Pom Pom Necklace, $39.95, available at Sportsgirl now!
3. Have you tried Bounty Ice Creams? They’re so yummy, and perfect for a sweet after-dinner treat, especially when it’s hot! I’ve always got a box stashed in my freezer, just in case…
Do you love chocolate and coconut? Then try these ice creams! Yum yum!
4. I saw INTO THE WOODS at the movies this week! I loved it – it was funny and clever and the songs were really amazing. I thought the cast (Anna Kendrick, Emily Blunt, Johnny Depp, Meryl Streep & Chris Pine) were all totally tops! Have you seen this fun fairytale flick yet?
5. I’m saving up to buy some cute new shoes for autumn and winter! Here are some kicks straight from my wish list…
Camp Orange is back with their crazy and wacky challenges. But there’s a slight twist – teams will be made up of siblings! That’s right campers! So if you think you have what it takes to make it to the end, you and your brother or sister need to audition NOW! Auditions are open to Australian and New Zealand residents and close Sunday 15 February 2015. Good luck!