Each Friday we’re sharing our favourite things from the week with you! This might include new music we’re loving, websites we’re totes addicted to, snacks we’re munching on, or cute things we’ve bought… or are saving up to buy! You get the idea.
So are you ready? ‘Cause here we go…
1. Katy Perry performed at the Superbowl this week, which is sorta like the grand final for American Football. She was super duper amazing, as always, totally oozing with GIRL POWER! You go, girl! Here’s a clip so you can check it out for yourself… (ps. we are LOVING the dancing sharks, so so cute!)
2. Katy’s best friend Rihanna is BACK with a brand new song! Woo hoo! This time, RiRi has partnered up with Kanye West and music legend Sir Paul McCartney (he used to be a Beatle!) for ‘FourFiveSeconds’. We’re really digging this track, what do you think?
3. This year one of my new year’s resolutions was trying to eat healthy with lots of yummy fruit and veggies. This salad is DELISH – I make it for my lunch at least once a week! You can find the recipe here
4. This week I’m obsessed with buying stickers! I use them in my diary to keep organized, or I stick them on cards and letters for friends. My currents faves:
5. I’m just a bit excited about JURASSIC WORLD, a new movie that’s coming out in June. If you’ve seen Jurassic Park you’ll know the story – scientists bring dinosaurs back to life! In this flick they build a Disneyland-like dinosaur theme park… but things start to go wrong. Like scary-dinosaurs-on-the-loose-and-eating-people wrong. Here’s the new trailer for the flick which just came out this week!