Kickstart your week with these bright and wonderful artworks by awesome Girl Powerettes who entered our Colour My World: Ed Sheeran. competition! We loved looking at all your entries and it took us ages to choose our top three entries of the talented musician. Here they are:
And the winner is…Alicia! Great work! A mystery prize will be on its way to you soon.
Do you have a teacher that is super amazing and inspiring? Is there a teacher that has taken the time to help you understand things or helped you through challenges? Here’s the perfect way to show your appreciation for them – nominate them for the OfficeMax A Day Made Better programme!
A Day Made Better is on a quest to find Australia’s 10 most inspirational teachers and for the first time, they’ve opened up nominations to high school teachers too! The winning teachers not only get a cool award, but also receive some pretty cool prizes for their school, including a tablet for the classroom. Hurry, because nominations are open until May 29!
Hey Girl Powerettes! Anyone still obsessed with ‘All About That Bass’?! Well at GPHQ, we’re still pumping Meghan Trainor’s big hit! In this Colour My World, you guys sent in AMAZING pieces of the Brit songstress and we’re super excited to share our top three…
And the winner is… REBECCA! You are a talented artist, so keep up the great work! You can expect a mystery prize coming to you soon!
Girl Powerettes, you guys are the most talented bunch of artists! We received amazing artworks of Colour My World: Jessie J and The GP Team are super impressed with your entries! Let’s take a look at our top three…
And the WINNER is… SHINUKI! Congratulations on your winning piece! You can expect a fabulous prize to arrive very soon!
Each Friday we’re sharing our favourite things from the week with you! This might include new music we’re loving, websites we’re totes addicted to, snacks we’re munching on, or cute things we’ve bought… or are saving up to buy! You get the idea.
So are you ready? ‘Cause here we go…
1. Katy Perry performed at the Superbowl this week, which is sorta like the grand final for American Football. She was super duper amazing, as always, totally oozing with GIRL POWER! You go, girl! Here’s a clip so you can check it out for yourself… (ps. we are LOVING the dancing sharks, so so cute!)
2. Katy’s best friend Rihanna is BACK with a brand new song! Woo hoo! This time, RiRi has partnered up with Kanye West and music legend Sir Paul McCartney (he used to be a Beatle!) for ‘FourFiveSeconds’. We’re really digging this track, what do you think?
3. This year one of my new year’s resolutions was trying to eat healthy with lots of yummy fruit and veggies. This salad is DELISH – I make it for my lunch at least once a week! You can find the recipe here
Yummy sweet potato, quinoa & mango salad!
4. This week I’m obsessed with buying stickers! I use them in my diary to keep organized, or I stick them on cards and letters for friends. My currents faves:
These super cute puffy stickers are from Kikki K!
Totally obsessed with these tutti fruity stickers from Typo :D
5. I’m just a bit excited about JURASSIC WORLD, a new movie that’s coming out in June. If you’ve seen Jurassic Park you’ll know the story – scientists bring dinosaurs back to life! In this flick they build a Disneyland-like dinosaur theme park… but things start to go wrong. Like scary-dinosaurs-on-the-loose-and-eating-people wrong. Here’s the new trailer for the flick which just came out this week!