Wanna know what your fave stars got up to this Valentines Day? We spill the soppy details on these loved up celebs!
- Vanessa and Zac are total romantics, which is why Zac looked pretty frantic when he was spotted looking for the perfect gift on Friday! We’re sure Ness loved her pressie!
- Rihanna’s arrival in rainy Sydney was brightened by a big bouquet of red roses! Even though they were from an adoring fan, Ri-ri still looked super smiley. She then visited Sydney aquarium and ate pasta at a fancy Italian restaurant- yum!
- Cute couple Channing Tatum and his ‘Step Up’ co-star Jenna Dewey celebrated their Valentine’s day in Bali! Congrats to the happy lovebirds, who just got married!”
- As Rihanna arrived, Taylor Swift left Sydney, dressed in a baby pink top and headband. Tay seemed happy to be single this V-day and confessed; “I typically don’t ever have a boyfriend on Valentine’s Day.”I see it as an opportunity to just hang out with my other single girlfriends.” You go girl!
- Cutie Justin Bieber sang his heart out at a concert on Saturday before announcing his Valentine- his mum! “I have one person that I’ll be sending flowers to and that’s my mum,” says Justin. “She’s been there since the beginning and has given up a lot for me, I’m very blessed to have her.” Awww!
Our fave celebs know that valentine’s day isn’t all romance and red roses. In fact, its the perfect opportunity to express our love and gratitude for the people we care about, and that includes family, friends and pets!
How did you spend this V-day? Leave a comment below…