One of the things that makes Girl Power great is having your super smiling faces in the mag! We absolutely, positively LOVE to hear from readers, so you can email us any time with your stories, ideas, feedback and photos! Don’t be shy!
Our email is email@example.com or you can just click the cute ‘Contact Us’ button on the top right hand side of the blog.
We also have a snail mail address! It is: Girl Power, PO Box 5555, St. Leonards, NSW, 1590
Try to put a subject next to ‘Girl Power’ like “I’m in the Mag”, “Celebrity Advice” etc.
Here’s some other ways YOU can appear in the mag…
- Red Carpet Ratings – if you want to be on our fashion panel, email us with ‘red carpet ratings’ in the subject line. Include your name, age and a BIG pic of yourself.
- I’m in the Mag – tell us all about yourself – your fave hobbies, animals, celebs or books! Email us with your letter and a big pic of yourself PLUS don’t forget to include your postal address so we can send out your prize if you win! You can also pop a letter in the post, just write ‘I’m in the Mag’ on the envelope. Please note that we can’t use photos that have been printed out on paper.
- If you have two celebs you want us to link in six steps, email us with your name and age and put ‘Six Degrees of Separation’ in the subject line.
- If you want to appear on our Pen Pal page, send us an email with the subject ‘Pen Pals’ and include your full name, age and postal address plus a short letter about yourself.
- Something troubling you? Do you want a star to provide you with a solution? Email in your celebrity advice questions with the subject ‘Celebrity Advice’. You can also send us a letter and put ‘Celebrity Advice’ on the envelope.
- Have you held a cake stall for charity, helped out a friend or want to dob in a super sweet (and humble!) friend? Email us with your stories and photos with the subject ‘I heart Helping’ or you can send a letter to our address and put ‘I heart helping’ on the envelope.
- We LOVE animals! Email or mail us your pet stories, photos and questions! Put ‘Pet Chat’ on the envelope or in the subject line of the email.
- Have you met a star, gone on an awesome school excursion or do you live in a far-flung corner of the world? Email us with your stories and photos and put ‘Real Reads’ in the subject line.
- Are you uber-arty? Mail in your artworks and collages and put ‘The Scrapbook’ on the envelope. It’s best if they are about A4 size!
We also love to hear about your fave…
- Websites – email us with the subject ‘Surfing the Net’
- Books – tell us about your fave book in about 50 words and you could score a prize too! Just email us with ‘reader rave’ in the title.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The GP Team xx